Sexy Lace Jersey Elegant Long Nightgown Chemises Wine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fraud Prevention: Your Payment is Safe & Secure.
1.When can I receive my orders?
The Processing Time will be 1 - 2 business days after we receive your orders. The estimated arrival time of your orders is Processing Time + Shipping Time.
To learn more about our shipping policy, please click here.
2. Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free worldwide shipping for ordersover 100 USD.
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
- Dress made by elegant good quality 2 tone lace;The front cup inside have body soft fabric, not see through.The waist and back is see through effect, a little sexy feeling.
- Material: Body is 95% Viscose, 5% Spandex jersey, soft and good feel fabric.Cup is Nylon and Spandex good quality two tone Lace fabric.
- Notice:SUGGEST YOU GET ONE or TWO SIZE UP.
- This style is Cut and Fitted style, Bust measurement is measure at under bust as per photo marked "B" position. ( Do Not measure include the cup)
- The model is 5.75 ft tall, weight 121.3 lbs; Bust is 33.1 inches, Waist is 24 inches,Bottom is 35.4 inches. Wearing Size S is perfect.
- Several beautiful new colors could be choose, Long chemises nightgowns are For elegant women.
Love this sexy long nightgown. The only thing is it’s a little too long. I have to hold it up when I walk, but I am only 5’1”.
Very pretty and comfortable to sleep in
I bought the xl bc so many of you were saying it fit perfectly...perfectly tight I imagine. I gave up most underwire and structured bras bc the ones that fit were too tight. So my point is I ordered an XL and yep the band was tight couldn't get it off fast enough! Found the actual size chart from the maker and an xxxl is size 16 . At 200# 42d I bet it's going to fit great. So just bc Suzy and Mary like to sleep restricted doesn't mean that's the way they're supposed to fit. At 62 I say screw it it's not just for my guy its more for me and my comfort. So Ladies I really don't think its supposed to leave a mark on your body when you take it off and it sure won't last very long at that . So be sensible when you order pretty sexy doesn't mean uncomfortable. He's not after your nightie.Update I have the correct size it fits great ! had to shorten the elastic straps and definitely hem it. The correct size doesn't bind has light support and it actually looks like it's as comfy on as it feels.
I have bought variations of this style for 50 yearsThis is by far the most comfortable and I have loved them allGreat support - no stretchingThe Jersey type fabric is soft and non clingingVery flattering